Everyone’s favorite green-faced villain is back with a vengeance in this imaginative sequel to The Wizard of Oz. The now-powerless Wicked Witch of the West arrives in Kansas on a mission to find Dorothy and retrieve her Raspberry Slippers and Flying Broomstick, but soon discovers that forgetful Dorothy has misplaced them. Now everyone is once again off to see the Wizard Of Oz—who currently resides in Wichita. With the help of Glinda, follow Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, and the Cowardly Lion on a new tune-filled adventure as they attempt to defeat the Wicked Witch once and for all.
Click on chart for larger view
How to Buy tickets for the current Swamp Fox Players Production
There are several ways to purchase tickets. You can now purchase tickets online, by phone or in person when the box office is open during show days. If you have a large group of 25 or more we offer group rates. Season tickets are also available. Please fill out corresponding forms below. We look forward to seeing you!
- Click here to purchase and reserve tickets online.
- We accept all major credit cards online: Amex, Master Card, Visa and Discover.
- Please note that there will be a $1 convenience fee per ticket when purchased online.
- Call 843-527-2924 , #1.
- Tickets are $18.00 for non-musicals and $20.00 for musicals.
- We only accept Master Card, Visa and Discover by phone.
- If you call and get the answering machine, please leave a message. Calls are answered in the order in which they are received.
Box office staff will be in the box office starting on the Wednesday of the opening week of the play from 4:00 – 6:00pm. Thursday trough Saturday during the run of the play from 4:00 – 8:00 pm and Sunday during the run of the play from 1:30 – 2:30 pm.
All other times, please call and leave a message and we will return your call when 36 hours.
- Groups of 25 or more for non-musicals, the ticket price is $15.00.
- Groups of 25 or more for musicals, the ticket price is $18.00.
- Payment must be made at the time the reservations are placed.
- No refunds will be given, unless we are notified 7 days prior to opening night.
- For Individual tickets, refunds will be given only if the reservation is cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the date of the performance.
- For Group rate tickets, no refunds will be given, unless we are notified 7 days prior to opening night.
Save on ticket prices and also become a Patron, Benefactor, Angel or Archangel. Consider a Season Ticket. Our season ticket prices have not increased in several years. There are several advantages to having a season ticket. One advantage is each ticket is $15.00 and the second is you receive a notice of the upcoming play three (3) weeks prior to opening.